Creating Mentally Healthy Workplaces
January 10, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
An interactive, informative workshop exploring ways to develop and sustain mentally healthy workplaces through Management and Leadership, Employee Experience, Culture, and Strategic Human Resources.
Recommended for: Human Resources, Occupational Health & Safety, Wellness Committees, Union Representatives, Managers, and Workplace Leaders.
This is a FREE event but registration is required. Lunch will be provided.
Catered lunch will be provided – plus tips for healthy nutrition at work!
The first 50 people to register and attend will receive a copy of Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Brené Brown.
• Stewart Babineau, Supervisor Prevention Field Services WorkSafe BC
• Trudi Rondou, Senior Manager, Industry and Labour Services, WorkSafe BC
• Wendy Creelman, Okanagan College Professor & Principal of Live Work Play Consulting
• Carleigh Benoit, Manager of Work Reintegration & Accommodation Program UBC Okanagan
• Gillian Henderson, Director of Human Resources UBC Okanagan
• Dr. Sally Willis-Stewart, Professor Interdisciplinary Studies UBC Okanagan
• Tracey Hawthorn, Director, Wellbeing for UBC Okanagan
• Amanda Swoboda, Facilitator CMHA Kelowna Mental Health Education & Training
This event is now full. Registrations will go to a wait list.