- This event has passed.
March 13, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$52.50
safeTALK is a half-day alertness training that prepares anyone over the age of 15, regardless of prior experience or training, to become a suicide-alert helper. To learn more, visit our Workshops page or the LivingWorks website.
- Presentations and guidance from a LivingWorks registered trainer
- Access to support from a local community resource person
- Powerful audiovisual learning aids
- The simple yet effective TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe
- Hands-on skills practice and development
Cost: $52.50 includes GST and materials.
Registration deadline: March 10th, 2017