Operated by CMHA Kelowna, Foundry Kelowna is an integrated youth and family clinic that unites partner organizations to provide coordinated services addressing the primary care, mental health, substance use, counselling and social service needs of youth 12 – 24 and their families. Foundry Kelowna supports young peoples’ well-being by intervening early so youth can find the help they need, when they need it. Click here for a video tour of Foundry Kelowna.
Find Out More About Foundry Kelowna
Supporting Our Families
Are you caring for a child/youth or dependent adult up to age 25? Are you feeling overwhelmed as a result of mental health and/or substance use issues of your loved one?
How to Talk to Your Teen About Mental Health
Foundry Kelowna Media Coverage:
- Foundry remains focused on helping youth one year after opening
- 1,500 youth turned to Foundry Kelowna for help in a year
- Foundry celebrates one year
- Foundry makes health care impact
- Hundreds of youth helped by Foundry Kelowna
- Kelowna Foundry set to welcome youth and families in early fall
- Designed to ‘transform’ system
- Foundry fundraising meets $2 million goal
- Kyle Patterson’s 1000 km trek for mental health awareness is stopping in Kelowna
Thank you to everyone who shares this vision: