CMHA Kelowna has been delivering supportive housing in Kelowna for the last twenty years.
We proudly operate four buildings that provide housing and a variety of supports for those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Our years of experience and knowledge gained from housing vulnerable individuals allows us to continue to successfully do so at all of our current and future properties. In the same way that we are committed to working with this vulnerable population, CMHA Kelowna is determined to create a safe and inclusive community where anyone call home. Residents in our housing programs are all supported but staff who will help them develop skills, access community resources and services and assist them with their personal wellness goals.
- 40 units of supported housing for adults 19+
- Large shared kitchen and lounge space on the main floor to encourage activities for socialization and resident interaction.
Constructed in 2010 by the building development team of Philip MacDonald Architect Inc., Associate Partners Sawchuk Developments, Bentsen Development, and BC Housing who received the Tommie Home Builders Award for Excellence in Creating Affordable Housing, Excellence in Creating Multi Family Development, Best Public/Private Partnership, Terasan Award for Building Energy Efficiency – Multi Family New Construction
- 44 units of supported housing for adults, including couples, aged 19+.
- Group activities to build connection and a sense of community such as games, volunteer activities, BBQ’s, and the raised garden boxes on site for residents to participate in gardening.
Opened in 2017 and originally operated BC Housing, CMHA Kelowna took over the operations of Gordon Place in 2018.
- 40 units of housing for adults, including couples, aged 19+
- Welcoming and inclusive space that facilitates community connection and peer support.
Heath House opened in January, 2019.
- 22 units for adults 19+
- Designed for individuals with mental health issues living on limited incomes who are able to live independently over the long term.
|Find out more about the more than 70 units of housing we oversee in partnership with community landlords through our Scattered Sites program.|
How to apply to housing operated by CMHA Kelowna:
To be considered for any of the above properties please submit the Supportive Housing Registration (SHR) Service form to BC Housing’s Penticton office by faxing it to 250 492 1080. Alternatively, the application can be sent by email to email@example.com