We have been successfully housing and supporting individuals who are are homeless or at risk of homelessness for more than 20 years. What has allowed us to do so is our core belief that it is our job to be there for our residents, and provide the help they need so they can begin to realize their life goals and dreams.
|Did you know that some of the residents of our supportive housing are experiencing stable and secure housing for the first time in a very long time? Since being housed, many residents have connected with relevant community supports and resources to begin working on their wellness!|
- 40 units of supported housing for adults 19+
- Large shared kitchen and lounge space on the main floor to encourage activities for socialization and resident interaction.
Constructed in 2010 by the building development team of Philip MacDonald Architect Inc., Associate Partners Sawchuk Developments, Bentsen Development, and BC Housing who received the Tommie Home Builders Award for Excellence in Creating Affordable Housing, Excellence in Creating Multi-Family Development, Best Public/Private Partnership, Terasan Award for Building Energy Efficiency – Multi-Family New Construction
- 44 units of supported housing for adults, including couples, aged 19+.
- Group activities to build connection and a sense of community such as games, volunteer activities, BBQ’s, and the raised garden boxes on site for residents to participate in gardening.
Opened in 2017 and originally operated BC Housing, CMHA Kelowna took over the operations of Gordon Place in 2018.
- 40 units of supportive housing for adults, including couples, aged 19+
- Welcoming and inclusive space that facilitates community connection and peer support.
Heath House opened in January 2019.
- 22 units for adults 19+
- Designed for individuals with mental health issues living on limited incomes who are able to live independently over the long term.
|Find out more about the more than 70 units of housing we oversee in partnership with community landlords through our Scattered Sites program.|
How to apply to housing operated by CMHA Kelowna:
To be considered for any of the above properties please submit the Supportive Housing Registration (SHR) Service form to BC Housing’s Penticton office by faxing it to 250 492 1080. Alternatively, the application can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org