Our Wellness Initiatives provide innovative services and supports to assist people experiencing mental illness to develop the personal tools to lead meaningful and productive lives. Our programs include:
- Wellness Development Centre (WDC) provides wellness and community for adults experiencing mental health concerns.
- Peer Support Services are for people coping with the isolating effects of mental health issues and stigma.
- Wellness Grants provide people with an opportunity to participate in activities in the community that support their recovery and wellness and improve quality of life.
- Bounce Back: Reclaim Your Health is a telephone coaching program designed to assist adults experiencing mild to moderate depression and anxiety.
- Meals Matter provides a flexible, convenient and delicious solution for those seeking balanced, nutritious diets and looking to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Lorne Fraser Educational Scholarships and Bursaries provide financial assistance to those in BC who deal with mental health issues to further their pursuit of post-secondary education.