CMHA Kelowna offers employers and employees information, resources, tools and support to understand the complexities of creating and maintaining a psychologically safe workplace.
Our services focus on assessing, training, coaching and teaching that equips the workplace with preventative strategies, facts and information and practical strategies that will enhance your workplace wellness, employees’ wellness and, therefore, improve your bottom line. Invest in the health and well-being of all your employees to increase capacity, enhance productivity and strengthen the mental health of all.
#1. Identify your values, goals, and areas for improvement:
- Mental Health at Work (Canadian Centre for Occupational Health & Safety)
- Guarding Minds @ Work (click here to go directly to the 13 Psychosocial Factors)
- Workplace Mental Health Promotion: A How-To Guide (CMHA Ontario)
- Gallup Strengths Finder
- VIA Character Strengths
#2. Strengthen your work environment and culture:
#3. Develop a Corporate Social Responsibility Plan:
- Subscribe to CMHA Kelowna’s Workplace E-Newsletter
- Contact Shari Slattery if your business would like to raise funds for CMHA Kelowna!
#4. Share your success! Your staff and customers will thank you:
- Stay tuned for CMHA Kelowna’s new Promotional Toolkit!
- 10 Benefits of Social Media for Business
- Top Ten Steps for Successful Cause Marketing Campaigns