#BalanceForBetter International Women’s Day Dinner
March 8 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$165
Hosted by The Paisley Notebook Collaboration, On Friday, March 8th, International Women’s Day is being marked with a special 5-course fundraising dinner at The Canadian Mental Health Association’s ‘Wellness Centre’. All profits from third annual dinner will be donated to The Canadian Mental Health Association Kelowna, Foundry Kelowna, Karis Support Society and Slow Food Canada.
This year’s celebration will bring together the culinary talents of:
- Aman Dosanj (The Paisley Notebook, Kelowna)
- Davina Moraiko (RGE RD, Edmonton)
- Sarah Maw (Block One at 50th Parallel, Lake Country)
- Kaleigh Jorgensen (Creek & Gully Cider, Naramata)
- Sarah Farmer (formerly The O’Brien House, Ottawa)
Along with wine pairings generously donated by top Winemakers/owners from across the Okanagan Valley:
- Karen Gillis (Red Rooster Winery)
- Pénélope Roche (Roche Wines)
- Nicole French (Little Engine Wines)
- Ruth Hanbury (Liquidity Wines)
- Stefanie Schales (8th Generation Vineyard)
Each Chef will take on a course with the 2019 International Women’s Day #BalanceForBetter theme in mind. This isn’t just a dinner, it changes lives. And this year, the dinner is hosted where part of the proceeds have been directed.
This event features a set menu and silent auction. Unfortunately due to the number of out-of-province Chefs on this line-up, allergies and special dietary needs may not be accommodated. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing tickets.
Parking at the CMHA is limited, please park at The Cathedral Church of St. Michael’s (608 Sutherland Avenue)