By Reservation Only!
Due to COVID-19, the following steps have been taken to minimize health risks due to the current pandemic:
- 12 participants per indoor activity
- Health screening on arrival
- Social distancing in place
- No food or drink service
- Masks strongly recommended indoors
- Limiting movement to maintain distancing
Please note that these safety measures will not entirely eliminate all risk. Before attending our activities, please assess the potential risk to your health and safety.
To book a seat for a WDC indoor activity:
- Call the CMHA office at 250-861-3644 after 1:00pm on Fridays, Mondays, or Tuesdays to register your interest. You are not guaranteed a spot at this time.
- On Wednesday afternoon, Wellness Coaches will contact everyone on the list. Only 12 people will be confirmed for each indoor activity.
Coaches will work to give access to as many people as possible for indoor WDC events. Some types of activities may be restricted as necessary.
The WDC has a new Participant agreement – There will be hard copies here but you may download and read, print, sign your copy and bring it in.