Booking a Virtual Appointment
We are always working to find creative ways to meet the needs of youth in our community. This is of particular importance right now as we do our part to be responsible in curbing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
That’s why we are pleased to be able to offer options for virtual appointments for mental health services and primary care. By using readily available technology we are able to provide primary care video conference appointments with our Nurse Practitioner as well as first-time and follow-up mental health counselling sessions.
How to access Foundry Kelowna’s Virtual service:
- Call Foundry Kelowna at 236-420-2803.
- Book a Virtual Appointment with the receptionist.
○ Provide the first and last name, date of birth, phone number & email of individual seeking service.
○ Please understand appointments may not be the same day based on capacity.
○ Please let receptionists know if the individual may be experiencing barriers to accessing a device or internet connection.
- The individual will receive a text notification as a reminder of the appointment.
- At the start of the appointment the individual will receive a text message (or email if preferred) containing a link inviting them to a secure video conference with one of Foundry’s experts.
○ The link will contain a personalized PIN.
○ The individual will be asked to verify their identity.
○ The video conference will begin.
To encourage social distancing, we are asking that individuals call rather than attend Foundry Kelowna in person to book appointments.
Important Note: Foundry Kelowna does not provide emergency or crisis services. If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis or a medical emergency, please call 911, or go to the ER.