November 17 & 18, 2018 – FREE!
9am to 4pm at CMHA Kelowna (504 Sutherland Avenue, Kelowna)
The course addresses four of the most common and most stigmatized mental health disorders and includes signs/symptoms, risk factors, and crisis first aid for specific situations:
- Substance-Related Disorders
- Crisis First Aid for Overdose
- Mood-Related Disorders
- Crisis First Aid for Suicide Behaviour
- Anxiety and Trauma-related Disorders
- Crisis First Aid for Panic Attack
- Crisis First Aid for Acute Stress Reaction
- Psychotic Disorders
- Crisis First Aid for Psychotic Episode
Attendance required for both days in order to receive certification.
Registration is required and space is limited. If you register but can no longer attend, please contact Amanda Swoboda ([email protected])
MHFA Canada is an evidence based program of The Mental Health Commission of Canada.