Youth Housing & Services
Just as we do with adults, we use the Housing First model so we can support youth to find and maintain housing that is safe, affordable, and appropriate, as well as provide them with supports that focus on wellness and social inclusion. Housing First for Youth (HF4Y) is a youth-specific adaption of the traditional Housing First model.
- Boys and Girls Clubs Okanagan
- The Bridge Youth and Family Services
- ARC Program
- Ki-Low-Na Friendship Society
- Central Okanagan Journey Home Society
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- BC Housing
CMHA Kelowna is tremendously grateful for the generous support of the KGH Foundation Kiwanis Legacy Fund for this initiative.