December 12, 2018 – 5pm to 8pm – $10/person
CMHA Kelowna (504 Sutherland Ave., Kelowna)
Suicide alertness training that prepares anyone to be more aware of the signs that someone may have thoughts of suicide, how to approach the topic in conversation, and how to connect that person to an interventionist in the community.
- Presentations and guidance from a LivingWorks registered trainer
- Access to support from a local community resource person
- Powerful audiovisual learning aids
- The simple yet effective TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe
- Hands-on skills practice and development
- For a full description of the course, including structure, visit the LivingWorks website.
This course is presented by Pacific Blue Cross Health Foundation, PacificSport Okanagan, and CMHA Kelowna. Registration is required and space is limited. If you register but can no longer attend, please contact Aaryn Secker ([email protected]). 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for a refund.