We are joining in and committing to take meaningful action to create positive change.
Since 2011, Canadians and people around the globe have joined in the world’s largest conversation around mental health on Bell Let’s Talk Day. Together we have taken big steps to reduce the stigma around mental health issues, inspire one another to take action, and help create a Canada where everyone can access the mental health support they need. But it is clear more needs to be done.
Let’s change this. Take action on Bell Let’s Talk Day and all year long!
This year’s Bell Let’s Talk Day campaign highlights ways we can all create meaningful change and take action by doing one or more of the following:
- Choose a mental health organization to learn about or support
- Help a friend struggling with their mental health by learning how to support them
- Ask about how your school, workplace or community is creating change for mental health
- Nurture your own well-being by practicing and learning mental health strategies
- Get involved in a mental health initiative or organize an event to support mental health
- Engage in conversations about mental health to fight stigma
Share your actions using #BellLetsTalk and help inspire others to join the movement to create positive change.
We are proud to come together, take action, and help create change for mental health in Canada so that Canadians can access the mental health and addiction supports they need to flourish. You can find resources, learn more about some of the organizations providing mental health supports and services throughout Canada and download the Bell Let’s Talk toolkit to begin your own conversation about mental health and create positive change at home, school or in the workplace.
Please join us this Bell Let’s Talk Day by showing your support for all those who live with mental illness and those taking action to help them.
Leave a Reply