Mission, Vision & Values
Mentally healthy people in a healthy society.
As the nation-wide leader and champion for mental health, the Canadian Mental Health Association facilitates access to the resources people require to maintain and improve mental health and community integration, build resilience, and support recovery from mental illness.
- Embrace the voice of people with lived experience of mental health and substance use issues
- Promote inclusion
- Work collaboratively
- Influence the social determinants of health
- Focus on the mental health needs of all age groups
- Use evidence to inform our work
- Be transparent and accountable