January 27, 2016 is Bell Let’s Talk Day! By joining the conversation about mental health, you can contribute to local and national initiatives that help provide programs, services, and supports to those who need them most. There are several ways to participate and contribute money without paying a single cent yourself!
How Can You Participate?
Listen to AM 1150 on January 27 @ 9:00am
- Our own Candace Giesbrecht and Mike Gawliuk will be on AM 1150 Kelowna to get the conversation started. You can listen live here: http://www.am1150.ca/
Tweet About It
- Bell will donate 5¢ for every tweet using #BellLetsTalk. They’ve even made it easy to join the conversation through their website.
- We’ll also be tweeting all day. Why not tweet with us? http://twitter.com/cmhakelowna
Share the Bell Let’s Talk Day Image
- Bell will also donate 5¢ for every Facebook share of the Bell Let’s Talk Day image.
Make a Phone Call or Send Some Texts
- Every text message, wireless, and long distance call made by a Bell/Bell Aliant customer will earn another 5¢ donation from Bell (note: regular charges will apply).
- Why not use Bell Let’s Talk Day as an excuse to check in on your loved ones? Let friends and family members know you are there for them. Raise money and be a good friend – how great is that?
- Bell Let’s Talk has provided a handy resource here.
- Add your name to CMHA Kelowna’s #GETLOUD Pledge at getloudkelowna.com.
Learn About Mental Health
- How has Bell Let’s Talk Day benefited your community? Click here to see where all those 5¢ donations have gone and how quickly they add up.
- Browse our website to see what CMHA Kelowna is doing for adults, youth, older adults, and families. Once you’re done, check out additional resources we’ve collected for you.
Leave a Reply