— Text & videos from MyWorkplaceHealth & Dr. Joti Samra (MyWorkPlaceMentalHealth on Youtube) —
In recent weeks, news of coronavirus (COVID-19) has been at the forefront of many of our minds. For some, the news has increased anxiety and concern about personal risk. The first step in managing this type of anxiety is educating yourself. So, here we are going to talk about what the coronavirus is, signs of infection, prevention recommendations, and the current risk to Canadians.
Table of Contents
- Coronavirus: What is it?
- How to Reduce Coronavirus Anxiety in the Workplace
- 7 Tips to Manage Anxiety and Worry about Coronavirus
- How to Manage Anxiety about Coronavirus (COVID-19) that becomes Overwhelming and Turns into Panic
- Talking with Children about Public Health Emergencies like Coronavirus
- Up-to-date Information about the Coronavirus & Related Information